Dennis R. Lynch earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and his Law Degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School in 1974. His practice at Lloyd, Phenicie, Lynch, & Kelly, S.C., concentrates in real estate, estate planning, probate, and taxation.
Mr. Lynch presently serves as President of Catholic Central High School Endowment Foundation, Inc. and has served as past president of the Burlington Rotary Club, past president of the Memorial Hospital of Burlington Community Foundation, Inc. and as trustee of St. Mary’s Parish.
Mr. Lynch is a member of the Racine County Bar Association and the State Bar of Wisconsin.
• University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
• University of Wisconsin – Madison
• Member, Racine County Bar Association
• Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
• Lecturer at State Bar Tax Seminars
• Admitted to Practice:
• State of Wisconsin (1974)
• Eastern District of Wisconsin (1974)